We All Have Different Chapters That Get Bounded Together to Create a Unique Story.
My Career Highlights
- Worked at top middle market investment banks – including Rothschild & Co., Truist Securities, FBR Capital Markets and Donaldson, Lufkin and Jenrette Securities – building a career of being a trusted advisor within the private equity community.
- Originated private credit while at American Capital, Ltd for private equity portfolio companies.
My Personal Interests
- Spending quality time with my three kids
- Playing golf with friends and familyHunting for large trout in the Wyoming and Montana streams
- Love for SEC sports – specifically college football – RTR!
I have extensive experience working with middle market private equity clients focusing predominantly on M&A sell-side and buyside assignments. I bring more than 25 years of investment banking and private equity coverage experience having developed deep relationships with my private equity clients. Over the course of my career, I have helped advise on or originated over 75 private equity-related M&A, debt and equity transactions.