We All Have Different Chapters That Get Bounded Together to Create a Unique Story.
My Career Highlights
- Leads the Firm’s Agribusiness Practice, which has become the largest and most active agribusiness team in the country, closing ten (10) transactions in 2022 and seven (7) transactions in 2023.
- Dedicated coverage in the Production Agriculture, Agricultural Inputs, AgTech sectors with extensive relationships with strategic, financial and institutional investors.
- Member of Cascadia’s Operating Committee
My Personal Interests
- Spending quality time with my wife and two daughters
- Adventure travel, reading, all things basketball, and time with friends
- Volunteering at local non-profits
As part of the Food, Beverage and Agribusiness team, I have built substantial experience understanding how these businesses transact. I have deep expertise throughout the entire farm to table value chain, which provides a wholistic perspective when leading a transaction.
The majority of our agribusiness team comes from farming first. We believe it’s easier to teach banking to farmers than it is teaching farming to bankers. This ethos helps us intuitively understand our clients in a way our competitors do not.
I maintain specific domain expertise in Agribusiness, specifically Production Agriculture, Agriculture Inputs, AgTech, as well as midstream food production (Food Processors, Food Ingredients, and Food Distribution). I have significant transactional experience in Mergers & Acquisitions, as well as equity and debt private placements and sale/leaseback transactions.