We All Have Different Chapters That Get Bounded Together to Create a Unique Story.
My Career Highlights
- Career transaction volume exceeds $15 billion, including extensive international M&A experience.
- Former Head of U.S. TMT Investment Banking at Deloitte
- BA, Economics, Colorado State University
My Personal Interests
- Enjoying life with my three wonderful daughters
- Active lifestyle, including renewed focus on health and fitness.
- Huge fan of professional and college football; avid follower of the Atlanta Braves (played collegiate baseball, my first love)
- My career spans 30 years of investment banking and M&A advisory services to public and private clients, and investors within Software and Technology.
- Primary sector coverage focus includes Enterprise Software and Mobility/Automotive Technology & Services, and Tech-enabled Services
- Closed landmark Software and Mobility deals with clients and counterparties including Accenture, Belkin, The Michelin Group, Nuance Communications, Oracle, Salesforce.com, Zones, Goldman Sachs, Bregal Sagemount, The Gores Group, and Marlin Equity.
- Previously established and lead what has become a premier global advisory franchise in Mobility, advising clients such as Blackberry, Daimler, Panasonic, Foxconn, NTT Communications, U.S. Cellular, Bose, and numerous leading private companies.