We All Have Different Chapters That Get Bounded Together to Create a Unique Story.
My Career Highlights
- Leads the firm’s Specialty Distribution and Building Products & Construction Materials & practices and co-leads Industrials Services
- Deep experience advising companies on a broad spectrum of strategic transactions
My Personal Interests
- Avid traveler – backpacked across Central America and Southeast Asia
- Enjoys cycling – including commuting to work year-round (almost) and skiing
- Spending time enjoying the PNW with my wife and three young kids
I have spent my career advising Industrials companies, with a specific focus on value-added distribution, building products and specialty construction. In the value-added distribution sub-sector I work with industrial, PVF, building products, electrical and chemical companies. In the Building Products subvertical, my clients include those that manufacture materials and products for construction and infrastructure. In Industrials services, I focus mostly on companies in and around the specialty construction sector.
My transactional expertise is comprehensive with experience executing multiple M&A, capital raises, public and private equity and debt offerings, and strategic advisory transactions.