We All Have Different Chapters That Get Bounded Together to Create a Unique Story.
My Career Highlights
- Adjunct Professor of Entrepreneurship at Carnegie Mellon University School of Engineering and Heinz College; guest lecturer at Dartmouth and Princeton
- Current board member of the Regional Industrial Development Corporation of Southwestern Pennsylvania and Allies for Children
- Adviser to MIR Ventures and several tech-based early-stage companies
My Personal Interests
- Engaged in a daily battle to master the French language
- Active in public affairs, including regular contribution of opinion pieces in Pittsburgh media
Mark is a serial tech entrepreneur, adviser and board member who has lead or guided the creation, development and acquisition of a number of businesses in a wide variety of industries. He has lead all facets of venture creation and execution, primarily in AI-driven businesses, in the areas of fundraising, business development and strategic partnering leading to acquisition. He has been particularly successful in corporate venturing and partnering, including past collaborations with GE, BMW, Federal Signal, Fulton Hogan and others.
Mark brings particular expertise in cultivating global growth opportunities and spotting early technology-driven market trends. Mark is partnering closely with Cascadia’s Robotics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence group to lend his extensive knowledge, expertise and relationships for the benefit of Cascadia’s clients and partners.