We All Have Different Chapters That Get Bounded Together to Create a Unique Story.
My Career Highlights
- Leads both the Advanced Manufacturing and Aerospace, Space & Defense practices
- Previously Head of Industrials with a focused practice in Advanced Manufacturing & Supply Chain at Imperial Capital LLC
- Active speaker and host of industry-focused conferences in the Advanced Manufacturing sector
My Personal Interests
- Watching (and sometimes coaching) my 3 children in baseball and field hockey
- Traveling with my family
- Playing golf, tennis & pickleball
Kevin is a 25+ year investment banker with extensive experience in Mergers and Acquisition, as well as both private and public debt and equity capital raising. He spent the first half of his career in bulge bracket investment banking where he learned best practices in the execution of both M&A and financing deals. The second half of his career has been focused on middle market clients including many privately held businesses from 1st to 3rd generation, as well as middle market private equity firms. His industry-focused practice in the broader Advanced Manufacturing ecosystem has involved extensive advisory assignments that overlap into the Aerospace, Space and Defense market. Kevin leads both practice areas at Cascadia Capital.
Kevin has been a featured speaker and moderator at industry conferences across the Advanced Manufacturing ecosystem and founded an industry conference in the sector at a previous firm which was held three years in a row.