We All Have Different Chapters That Get Bounded Together to Create a Unique Story.
My Career Highlights
- BA with Honors from the University of Michigan
- Over a decade of experience in the public and private equity markets
- Spent 6 years sourcing and evaluating investment opportunities for Gemspring Capital
My Personal Interests
- Spending time with my husband and two active toddler boys
- Huge NY Giants fan – football season is the best season
- Any outdoor activities I can enjoy with family and friends
I have extensive private equity experience, having sourced hundreds of investment opportunities across a wide array of sectors. I have spent time in the public equity and fixed income markets, and most recently focused on M&A and debt/equity financing opportunities for a leading middle market private equity firm. I have spent my entire career in a client facing role with expertise in financial services and business development.
At Cascadia Capital, I work on the financial sponsor coverage team. I have an extensive network of relationships throughout the middle market and am focused on providing financial sponsors with best-in-class deal flow and investment banking products and services. I bring a unique perspective having spent 6 years at a $1.5B private equity fund.