We All Have Different Chapters That Get Bounded Together to Create a Unique Story.
My Career Highlights
- Former Business Development Executive for Bank of America
- Current board member for the Association for Corporate Growth, Woodland Park Zoo, Onboarding Women and Exit Planning Seattle Chapter
My Personal Interests
- Spending time with Family, including my husband and two young children, Charlotte and Calvin
- Passionate about skiing, climbing and all things, and sharing this passion with others. Recently took two new climbers to the summit of Mt Rainier
- Currently have climbed 3 of the 7 summits, including Denali/McKinley in Alaska for my honeymoon
At Cascadia, I work with each industry group to identify and connect with family-owned business in the Pacific Northwest and beyond. I have deep connections and relationships within the business community, having spent the last 16 years of my career specifically covering the Pacific Northwest for GE Capital and then Bank of America’s middle market commercial bank.
With a career dedicated to building and maintaining relationships throughout the region, I am connected to a variety of Pacific Northwest companies that span multiple industries. I am passionate about helping business owners and entrepreneurs; finding ways to support them and offer guidance by connecting them to the resources available at Cascadia or within my broader network.