We All Have Different Chapters That Get Bounded Together to Create a Unique Story.
My Career Highlights
- Founding member of the Consumer, Retail & E-Commerce team at Cascadia
- Leads Retail and E-Commerce coverage
- First job was as a “shopping cart transportation engineer” at a grocery store
My Personal Interests
- Spending time with my wife, children, and extended family
- Barbecue enthusiast, and part-time grill master – ribs are my specialty
- Competitive pickle-baller and aspiring angler
Advising founder and family-owned retail, ecommerce and consumer-facing companies that are approaching an inflection point in their business on the appropriate and optimal capital strategies.
I take a demographic-driven approach to understanding the value drivers for both emerging and established middle market consumer and retail brands. Within the firm, I have unique experience structuring multi-unit retail and restaurant M&A transactions and recapitalizations, including real estate and sale leaseback components.