We All Have Different Chapters That Get Bounded Together to Create a Unique Story.
My Career Highlights
- Over two decades of strategic advisory experience.
- Expertise advising owners, management and boards through the business lifecycle.
- Over 60 transactions with more than $90 billion in value completed.
My Personal Interests
- Adventure sports, tennis & cooking.
- Spending as much time as possible outdoors with my young family.
- I have spent over two decades as a strategic advisor to companies; first, as a strategy consultant and then 17 years on Wall Street with bulge bracket investment banks. As an investment banker, I have focused on advisory and financings, including M&A, debt / equity private placements and distressed advisory. I have advised owners, entrepreneurs, management teams and boards, have served as a qualified expert witness and have led several multi-billion dollar loan and high-yield bond financings.
- I am frequently called upon by entrepreneurs, business owners and stakeholders to develop solutions to complex corporate problems, often when facing inflection point decisions in their business lifecycles. In my over 20-year career, I have worked across a wide array of industries with a focus on the intersection of industrials and technology.