We All Have Different Chapters That Get Bounded Together to Create a Unique Story.
My Career Highlights
- Dedicated 28-year investment banking career focused on serving family businesses
- Deep national experience and relationships in private equity and flexible capital solutions
- Leadership role for Cascadia in marketing, channels, and growing S. California market
- Transaction experience covers a broad range of industries both in the Pacific Northwest and across the U.S.
My Personal Interests
- Passionate about global travel, enjoying life experiences as a family and learning through travel. Traveled as a family to the Galapagos Islands, Turkey, Greece, Borneo, Myanmar, Australia, Sweden, France, UK and Thailand. A personal life journey to Antarctica was among the most incredible experiences of my life. In 2018, celebrated my 20th anniversary with my most important client (my wife) on an amazing trip to Paris, Santorini and Amalfi
- Passionate fan of the Chicago Cubs and enjoyed the ride at the World Series in 2016 all the way through the epic game 7 victory!
- Love an active lifestyle and enjoying the outdoors, including running, skiing, boating, fishing, golf and tennis
My career has spanned a broad range of investment banking experiences including sell-side M&A, buy-side M&A, equity private placement, debt placement and strategic advisory work in transactions ranging from $25 million to $4 billion.
I have a particular passion and expertise in advising family businesses.
I founded the firm’s middle market investment banking practice, focused on advising leading private and family companies nationally and in the Pacific Northwest. I also have a national practice covering a range of world-class CEO and board level relationships across the U.S., and I lead the firm’s family business efforts.
Over my career, I have built a substantial network of public company CEO’s across a wide variety of industries. These CEO relationships have been a pivotal part of my ability to provide a differentiated level of advice and value-add to my private and family company relationships to facilitate such things as board participation, strategic advice and transaction related work.