Investment Bank Builds Momentum as the Firm Gears Up for the Second Half of the Year
SEATTLE, WA– Cascadia Capital, LLC, an investment bank serving both private and public growth companies around the globe, today announced that the firm closed a record number of deals in the first half of 2014. Along with the record-breaking amount of deals in the past six months, Cascadia Capital has brought on three new managing directors who will offer their respective expertise across the firm’s targeted industry sectors.
“The window is open and the market is hot — Cascadia Capital is chosen to lead deals because of our expertise and commitment to building and preserving relationships with our clients,” said Michael Butler, CEO and Chairman of Cascadia Capital. “As we move into the second half of 2014, we will continue to focus on achieving the best outcomes for our clients while strengthening our expertise in key market segments such as energy and applied technology, consumer, healthcare, and food and agribusiness.”
Cascadia Capital acted as an advisor in the following marquee deals:
- PetSmart has acquired Pet360
- Valant Medical Solutions received a strategic investment
- CPO Commerce, Inc. was acquired by United Stationers, Inc.
- Rudy’s Barbershop recapitalized by Northwood Ventures and Partnership Capital Growth
- Clinicient received a strategic investment from Catalyst Investors
- DiscoverOrg received an investment from TA Associates
- Span Alaska received a majority investment from Evergreen Pacific Partners
“Right now we are seeing a rising tide that is lifting all boats, but in particular we are seeing really strong activity in the technology sector; probably the strongest we’ve seen since the first quarter of 2007,” continued Butler. “Private equity backed transactions are incredibly robust at this time as well, due to low interest rates and increased availability of private capital. It’s likely we will see both of these trends continue over the next six months.”