- First Aid Only, Inc. (“FAO”), based in Vancouver, WA, is a supplier of Smart Compliance® first aid kits, refills, and safety products that meet regulatory requirements for a broad range of industries.
- The company pioneered consultative selling and support of first aid items to large corporate customers, and is recognized as an innovative leader in the safety products industry.
- FAO had been approached by Acme in 2012 expressing a desire to acquire FAO.
- FAO engaged Cascadia Capital to provide a valuation defense and negotiate deal terms.
- Ultimately the two sides could not come to agreement in 2012 and declined to transact.
- Acme again approached FAO in 2014 and FAO engaged Cascadia to manage the sale process.
- Cascadia prepared an updated valuation defense as well as readied the Company for a limited marketing process to other potential acquirers.
- Cascadia initiated discussions with other potential acquirers and managed the negotiation discussions with Acme.
- Ultimately Acme was able to meet the sellers’ expectations, agreeing to acquire First Aid Only for $13.8 million.
Trust. Experience. Independence. Results.